For bookings of 1-4 guests please book with our online booking button.
Please include children and infants over 12 months of age in your numbers when booking.
Please ensure you have read and are familiar with our COVID-19 Booking Requirements.
Lunch bookings | Friday – Sunday only with customers being restricted to a 1.5hr dining window.
Dinner bookings | 7 nights per week with two sittings; 5.30-7pm and 7.15pm-8.45pm
COVID-19 Booking Requirements
All Hotel staff have completed the COVID-19 Infection Control Training.
We do ask that people reschedule their booking if they meet any of the following criteria
- You are feeling sick/unwell with any of the following symptoms—fever, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing
- You have had known contact with any positive COVID-19 diagnosis
- You have been tested for COVID-19 and are yet to receive your results
- Your principal place of residence is within a restricted Victorian postcode.
- You have been overseas within the last 14 days
- You are not willing to follow the conditions of entry
By making a reservation at Yarragon Hotel you agree that you have read, understood and agree to the following conditions;
- We are HEAVILY restricted in the number of patrons we can have so there will be time limits placed on bookings 1.5-2hr dependent on other bookings.
- Tables will be given away if customers are +15minutes late for their booked time.
- Seating is predominately outdoor and subject to weather.
- Customers must use social distancing protocols.
- Customers must be seated unless they are ordering. This includes children.
- Customers must wear a mask as they are entering and exiting or moving about the building.
- Customers must sign in electronically and cannot be from any of the Metro lockdown areas.
- Maximum group size is 10 (children under 12 months are not counted in these numbers).
- Customers must enter via the Bottleshop door – NO entry into the beer garden.
- Customers must come up to the counter to order.
Under COVID-19 restrictions the maximum group size we are permitted to host is currently ten. For any enquiries please contact us.