For bookings of 1-8 guests please book with our online booking button.
Please include children and infants over 12 months of age in your numbers when booking.
Please ensure you have read and are familiar with our COVID-19 Booking Requirements.
COVID-19 Booking Requirements
All Hotel staff have completed the COVID-19 Infection Control Training.
We do ask that people reschedule their booking if they meet any of the following criteria
- You are feeling sick/unwell with any of the following symptoms—fever, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing
- You have had known contact with any positive COVID-19 diagnosis
- You have been tested for COVID-19 and are yet to receive your results
- You have been overseas within the last 14 days
- You are not willing to follow the conditions of entry
By making a reservation at Yarragon Hotel you agree that you have read, understood and agree to the following conditions;
- We are HEAVILY restricted in the number of patrons we can have so there will be time limits placed on bookings 1.5-2hr dependent on other bookings.
- Tables will be given away if customers are +15minutes late for their booked time.
- Customers must use social distancing protocols.
- Customers must sign in electronically.
- Customers must wear masks upon entry to the Hotel
Please contact us via phone 03 5634 2202 to discuss your group requirements.